Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Books

This shameless mention of my books is due to the recent event of getting ISBN numbers for three of them. That places them in the global market. Hint: http://www.lulu.com/countdown0

It takes about 8 weeks for the number to soak into the fabric of publishing but I'm half way there on the first one.

If you ever wanted to read a story without all the back alley talk but still grabs your attention, you might want to check out my book summaries. I think most everyone will find something to chew on in at least one of the books. I tried to get good coverage by writing about subjects ranging from westerns to genetic enhancement.

Make me famous and I promise to come off disability after the first million. :)

Previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers