Tuesday, May 5, 2009

President

I guess it is just me, but I really do not want to see my president getting involved in every thing that happens in the world. That's like getting the last word first. He should trust his appointed leaders to deal with situations and step in only when it seems things are not working out. I use to never step in when my wife was correcting or instructing the children. I tried to never tell the children yes if she had said no. Sometimes they would snucker me or her. The only time I would step in was when they showed disrespect and then only to support her authority. For a president to step in every time a situation comes up is saying that those he appointed cannot handle the job. However, if a mistake is made, it seems we go back to 'an unnamed spokesman said'. Time will reveal..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers