Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin has burst onto the national scene in her own right now and instead of her strings being pulled by the Republican Party, she can and I think will emerge as the leader of the party or some party that will trump the Republicans. If that happens, I think the new party will embrace the values that all of us hoped would be that of the Republicans.

The Democrats have a problem too. Her is a woman who impresses other women. She stood up well to ABC 's hard questions and pretty much controlled the interview. I didn't see the others.

I liked the part where someone said that she was more qualified than Obama. I think after another year or so, the nation will agree. It will become apparent that he is all speech and travel and has no real plan for the nation except maybe to defeat it.

Go ahead Sarah. You are on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers