Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Obama

You can sit down with a man of reason and perhaps convince them that some deed they plan is not the right thing to do. If, however, you are dealing with a man without reason, one whose mind is set, one who thinks that his ideas are the only ones that are right; then you are wasting your breath.

I have watched for six months and have found Obama to be just such a man. He is set on a course and no amount of reasoning will change his mind. What makes a man this way? Is in a deep seated anger? I once knew a young man who always smiled when he was mad. He could strike out with his fists and still be smiling.

Judging by all the traditional values Obama has written off as bad or unimportant in only six months, the damage he can do in three and a half more years is unimaginable and frightening.

I don't have to tell you what he has done. The media will give us a steady stream of boasting to carry the message. We must remember that the Roman Empire crumbled from the inside like a building eat up with termites. I will say, that the values he is putting forth are not values that make a nation strong and honorable.

My heart aches but for the second time in my life, I have a president that I am ashamed of. The enemies of our nation will sit back and laugh while Obama plays his fiddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers