Monday, August 3, 2009

Match Stick Houses HONK HONK




I ran across a few pictures of some match stick houses I built years ago. I even wonder how I ever had the patience and steady enough hands to do those things. Here are a few pictures:




This obviously is not a house but don't tell me I can't build a hat out of matchsticks, this one is size 7 1/4 .












Looking at this picture, it is easy to forget that the house is only about 18 inches long. The stagecoach must be bringing the grandparents for a visit.



























A replica of a place we once lived as children. House, shed, barn. More images to follow.











Check out the wagon.








He broke up with the girl before I got this jewelry box finished but he still took it with him. He had to furnish the candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers